Working within the Engineering Department on the day to day operations within our production departments and general site requirements.
The successful Electrical Engineer will need to hold a recognised Electrical qualification. 18th Edition and Level 3 in:-
- Carry out reactive repairs to electrical systems and equipment as per requirement.
- Carry out checks on machinery/plant/equipment in accordance with planned maintenance.
- Fault finding abilities are essential.
- Experience of working within a Factory environment.
- Good communication skills
Flexible with working hours when needed.
Hours of Work and Rate of pay will be discussed with the successful candidates.
Anyone wishing to apply, please apply in writing to Angela Hogg, HR Manager 01262-607890 or e-mail your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.